Corporate Relocation Survey 2019
Atlas Is In It For The Long Haul
As we have done every year since 1968, we consider the demographic, geopolitical, and economic shifts affecting our industry. We analyze the findings and uncover the trends to more clearly understand the evolving challenges—and learn how we, as relocation professionals, can answer them.
Invited via email, 444 decision-makers completed online questionnaires between January 15 and February 22. Each respondent has responsibility for relocation and is employed by a company that has either relocated employees during the past two years or plans to relocate employees this year.
- Service (46%)
- Manufacturing/processing (22%)
- Financial (12%)
- Wholesale/retail (8%)
- Government/military (5%)
- Other (7%)
For analysis, firms are categorized by size:
- Small: Fewer than 500 salaried employees (36%)
- Mid-size: 500-4,999 salaried employees (36%)
- Large: 5,000+ salaried employees (29%)
Finding What You Want Is Easy
We're pleased to bring you an enhanced presentation of this year's research. You'll notice:
- An extensive menu to quickly pinpoint areas of interest and in-depth analysis.
- Graphic presentations of data, all together in one charts section.
Make Your Voice Count
Planning for next year's survey is now underway. Click here to see if you qualify and get your name on the list as a participant. You'll receive a web link in January. Make your voice heard and help our industry clearly see the big picture in corporate relocation.
Atlas Corporate Relocation Survey Links