Protecting your rights as a consumer.
Before you go new places® with Atlas, you will likely have questions or concerns as a consumer. We address those here in two important moving documents. These are essential reading for you.
DOWNLOAD AND READ THESE DOCUMENTS BEFORE YOU MOVE:
1. Important Information for When You Move (1.4 MB)
This document covers:
- Your rights and responsibilities
- Our processes for settling disputes, resolving complaints
- Choosing a valuation option that’s right for you
- Statement of customer responsibilities and high value inventory form
- Terms and conditions of the bill of lading
2. Ready to Move? (370 Kb)
Tips for a successful interstate move. This concise document is published by the U.S. Department of Transportation (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration). It provides a checklist and descriptions of things you should know and do to make your move as smooth as possible.
WHY IT’S IMPORTANT INFORMATION.
A well-informed consumer is a happy consumer. The information we provide here is important because It covers the “what if” questions you may have, as well as questions you may not have thought of.
Please be sure you have read and understood this information to get the best results from your move. We want your move to be a great experience from start to finish, and we hope you will choose Atlas whenever you go new places.
Here's How To Begin
Your local Atlas mover is ready to help you make a well-informed move.