Trust Atlas® movers for local or long-distance government moving with secure storage for your belongings between one home and the next.
Atlas is the second-largest household goods carrier in the United States. We employ over 2,500 Professional Van Operators (PVOs) and maintain a fleet of approximately 3,700 trucks. Atlas performs over 1,600 federal relocation moves each year, and consistently shows high scores for service quality through GSA customer surveys. In addition to domestic moving, we also provide door-to-door service around the globe through Atlas® International.
Atlas is proud to be a participating carrier in the Centralized Household Goods Traffic Management Program (CHAMP) for U.S. Government Agencies, as well as a participating carrier for the U.S. Department of Defense.
Atlas supports GSA’s mission to provide the best value for taxpayers. We work hard to provide secure and cost-effective federal relocation through:
- Satellite Tracking: Secure online access to shipment location 24/7.
- Labor Certification: Background checks to verify the quality of Atlas service personnel.
- Proactive Safety: “Zero Tolerance” for substance abuse, enforced with random drug and alcohol screenings.
Visit the Customer Portal whenever you need to:
- Make changes to your profile.
- Meet your Professional Van Operator (PVO) and Customer Service Representative.
- Track your order and moving dates.
- Make a payment.
- Find copies of your moving documents.
- File a claim.
- Receive email/text notifications.
- View moving services.