Travel planning and coordination by Atlas World-Class Travel.™
Planning a trip can be time-consuming and stressful. Atlas World-Class Travel™ will take care of everything, including flight and rail tickets, car rental, and hotel accommodations.
How can Atlas World-Class Travel™ help you plan your trip?
Atlas World-Class Travel™ is a full-service travel agency. Since 1989, we have been serving customers traveling for business or pleasure with convenience and value. We can handle every aspect of your trip, including:
- Airline Reservations. We’ll take care of ticketing, seat assignments, meal requests, and any special assistance you may require.
- Rail Transportation. We can arrange your travel on major railways, including Amtrak, Via Rail, and Rail Europe.
- Car Rentals and Car Services. Atlas will make your vehicle rental reservation by the day, week, or month. We may also assist in arranging car service to/from the airport.
- Accommodations. For overnight or extended stays, we’ll handle your hotel accommodations for you.
- Tour and Cruise Planning. An Atlas Travel consultant can plan and coordinate your tour or cruise for popular and lesser-known destinations all over the world.
THE BEST VALUE.
Atlas World-Class Travel™ works with the most reputable groups in the travel industry to ensure that you have an enjoyable and memorable travel experience. For business or pleasure, Atlas World-Class Travel™ makes traveling easy. Whether you are taking an overnight business trip or an extended vacation, you can trust the Atlas World-Class Travel™ team as your travel professionals.
Atlas is committed to delivering value to its customers. To help deliver on this commitment, available discounts from our travel partners are passed on to you. Our reservations technology enables us to coordinate and update the major details of your trip and keep you aware of schedule/gate changes in real time when traveling.
Contact a travel consultant today to learn more about how Atlas World-Class Travel™ can help you sit back, relax, and enjoy your trip.