Earlier this year, Atlas® Canada embarked on a strategic drive for synergy between Canada and the U.S. That effort recently took a giant step with “The Power of Learning.” On October 20 and 21, Atlas Canada Agents met in Toronto to gain familiarity with advanced Atlas systems for doing business.
“A lot of positive changes are taking place,” says Shirley Sveda, Senior Vice President & CFO, Atlas Canada.
“The conference provided good exposure to new tools, programs and refinements that will help our Agents save time and work more profitably.”
• Network Efficiency: A transition to AtlasNet® will synchronize U.S. and Canada operations on a common platform. The changeover brings tools for easier shipment management to the Canadian Agency family. Enhancement in the claims management process will follow.
• AtlasNet Inventory: This app was rolled out and is now available to all PVO's. It allows PVO's to tag and list a customer’s belongings as well as append photos—all of which can be sent digitally to the van line repository.
• AtlasNet Customer Manager: A transition is coming in 2016 that will keep all interactions with customers in discrete files for sharing across the Atlas enterprise. The information will enable Atlas entities to better manage each customer’s experience.
• AtlasNet Warehouse App: This tool automates the tracking of goods in and out of an Agent’s warehouse, including the precise physical location of goods within the warehouse.
• No Stranger in Your Home®: Atlas Canada and the U.S. now share the same program identity for consumer protection, which assures customers of background checks on Atlas employees.
“We covered a lot of ground,” says Sandra Campbell, Director of Marketing, Atlas Canada. “I think everyone came away with a better understanding of how we can benefit from our growing Atlas Can-Am synergy. This is an exciting time for us.”
Visit the new atlasvanlines.ca
Visitez le nouveau atlasvanlines.ca
atlasvanlines.ca is a new, dual-language (French and English) public website, optimized for both desktop and mobile platforms. Users get a better, more consistent experience with the Atlas brand and find it easier to engage for information and service requests.
President's Gold Leaf Service Takes on New Identity
The corporate move program formerly known as President’s Gold Leaf Service gets an exciting refresh with a new identity and a highly developed suite of move management tools within the Avail umbrella.
Choosing a Mover
Atlas Canada continues to inform consumers about the danger of unscrupulous “rogue” movers. The video “Choosing a Mover” is an important part of this effort. (There are versions for Canada and the U.S. — you can view them on YouTube, atlasvanlines.com, or atlasvanlines.ca