At Atlas, we pride ourselves on keeping government families happy throughout the moving process. We bring you an added assurance of excellence as an approved participant in the Centralized Household Goods Traffic Management Program (CHAMP) of the General Services Administration (GSA). We complete over 1600 moves annually for federal government employees and their loved ones, earning consistently high quality scores as a CHAMP provider.
As the second-largest household goods carrier in the U.S., we bring economies and cost-effective solutions to ensure best value for taxpayers during each government move. We answer with over 3300 professional van operators and an over-the-road fleet of more than 4300 moving trucks. And we provide door-to-door service around the globe through Atlas International.
Our corporate culture – to help people go new places more easily and more securely – aligns with GSA's mission to provide expert technology and travel solutions. With Atlas, you can count on ISO 9001-certified quality and our value-added service enhancements, including:
- Trailer Tracking. Our satellite tracking system provides a pinpoint guide on the location of every trailer carrying interstate shipments.
- Shipment Tracking. You have online secure access to information about the whereabouts of your shipment 24/7.
- Labor Certification. Background checks on new Atlas agency employees and Atlas van operators involved in the packing, loading, handling, and unloading of Atlas shipments at residence means added security for government families.
- Proactive Safety Measures. Atlas adheres strictly to DOT regulations and conducts mandatory drug and alcohol screenings randomly to verify compliance.
- World Class Commitment. We audit every Atlas moving agent 4 times a year to assess performance and, if needed, make adjustments to ensure you of the quality you expect.